Overview of our rentals

Feel at home while away from home is our motto

2 room, one bedroom nonsmoking Apartment  ( German DTV Classification 4 stars)


The daily rental is Euro 58/night for 1 person and Euro 68/night for two. Each additional Person Euro 10/Night. Minimum stay is 3 nights and there is a mandatory one time cleaning fee of Euro 35,00 and one time Euro 8/Person for linen/towels




Cancelation policy:

No Charge up to 20 days prior to arrival, thereafter 25% of the total amount, cancelation 5 dass prior to arrival is 50% and cancalation as of arrival date is 75% of the expected total amount.


Stand: 03/2022

Unter folgenden Kontaktdaten erreichen Sie uns !


Möbliertes Wohnen auf Zeit

Inhaber:  Volker Hellweg und Dr. Nicole Schräder-Hellweg GBR

Steuer Nummer 86228/30764

Telefon o171-160 1964


Ansprechpartner: Herr Volker Hellweg

Dornäckerweg 10 ; 72070 Tübingen - Hageloch
Internet/ Web: https://www.ferienwohnungen-tübingen-hellweg.de
 Reg.Nr. RNT20220153